Monday, November 21, 2011

Australian Napoleonic Congress 2011 Pictures

Well what a great weekend, Saturday had four games playing, one naval and three land battles two in Spain and one in the America's. Saturday night a large number of us headed off to dinner at the Fireside Inn, a old English styled pub in the center of the city, then a few of us kicked on back at the Soldiers Club. Sunday again had three games, two in the America's and one game in Spain. Overall the participation games were of a high quality, the most noticeable missing Napoleonic scale was 15mm! The Marshals Baton painting competition (sponsored by War and Peace games, Thanks Ian)had a large number of entries especially in the 28mm command stand category. Enough of talking now for a selection of pictures taken by Colin, Greg B, and myself.

3 comments:

Willie Anderson said...

Epic set ups well done to all!!

Vinnie said...

Fantastic looking games Matty, I'm happy to hear my Spanish featured in many a battle.....wish I could have been there with them.

Joel said...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you about a broken link on your site. Please email me back and I would be happy to point them out to you.

Joel Houston
JHouston791@gmail.com